in the jungle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heata

Reaction score
One the jungle one day, the elephant gets a thorn in his foot, and he just cant get it out. So, one by one all the animals try to get it out, the lion can't, the crocodile can't, every animal tries, but to no avail. By now the elephant is in a lot of pain, and up walks a mouse. The mouse is very cocky, and says, "hey elephant, I bet I can get it out for you." Now the elephant is thinking yeah right, how could you get it out? you are so small. But he has nothing to lose so he says go for it. THe mouse gives a little smile and says, "If I can get the thorn out, YOU have to let ME F%^k you up the ass." Now the elephant is a bit taken aback, but how big can a mouse's dick be, so he says "Alright".
Sure enough the mouse removes the thorn, and climbs the the elephants tail and 'assumes the position' Now the little mouse is going at it and the elephant is waiting patiently for it to end.
Not far away there is a Monkey in a tree, who sees this buggery, and says "What the??? not in my jungle," he throws a coconut as hard as he can, and hits the elephant right in the spine.
The elephant arches his back and goes "ARGHHHHH".
The monkey goes "yeah take it all bitch"

Latest posts

Back