Dodgy Nissan Service Centre

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwijaz06

Reaction score
NEVER buy or take a vehicle to IAN BOETTCHER MOTORS at Bundamba they are an absolute rip off and scammers who took parts out of my Navara to find a problem and then threw the parts out without even asking me or anything there was nothing wrong with the parts they took out!!

Last edited:
I had snapped the front diff pinion they took it out to have a look then refused it under new car warrenty cause i had had quote "excessive off road use" so i payed 150 to get it back and was told it was back together the way it was when i brought it in. I got under to do a service on my winch only to discover the whole drive shaft and CV's were missing. I went and confronted them about it today and was told opps its been throwen out sorry.

Bullshit theres not.I would go to the cops first and see if they can do anything(probably cant due to being civil matter)but may be able to get them on theft.Next would be consumer affairs then 15 mates knocking on the door

I have a mate who is a cop anyway and im a Screw so have plenty of access to things like that

'I have a mate who is a cop anyway and im a Screw so have plenty of access to things like that '

and blokes that can help you 'sort things out'....

Thinking about it you should be able to have them charged with theft as you paid them to put it back as it was.I would be chasing the warranty issue alo as it is a 4 wheel drive.It shouldn't matter how much 4wdriving you do.

Some people actually buy four wheel drives to drive off road, Maybe you could remind them of that little fact. I know mines not a toorak tractor

I have been fighting with Nissan for the past 4 or 5 mths about the warranty and they wont budge so looking at getting rid of it now had nothing but problems with it since day one

Back