Custom Headlights Series 2 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeh i might if they fit. i own a series 1. I was hopeing someone would buy them so i could see lol.
they look good lit up
hl-front01-jy-fbc.jpg
hl-front01-jy-fbb.jpg

Last edited:
doubt they are ADR approved. Replacement lamps are something cops use to get your car taken over the pits.

Yeah that is true. had a read and no mention of ADR at all. They have a Chrome version and some Tail Lights aswell.

i saw these as well some one buy a set and let us all know if they're better than the stock ones. maybe put a HID kit in them too.

So looks like im the guinea pig for these. Just had a go at fitting them and these state OEM fitment but the plugs are different they have 2 h1 globes split from the h4 plug so i have contacted the seller letting him know and asking him to help rectify the plroblem with me

here are some pics of the plugs, not sure if the is an adapter out there???

Nav plug to h4 headlight

IMG_0533.jpg

Headlight plug that splits the wires for 2 h1's

IMG_0534.jpg

Had another crack at putting these in, pretty bad by the seller to claim an oem fit. I'm waiting on a few more bits and pieces then i'm gunna have another go.

I have actually seen a set of these in a D22 now but didn't manage to get a picture.
That was about 2 months ago and they looked great.
I ended up buying the tail lights that look the same and were "OEM" compatible.
Took a bit of work to get them in but worth it. Keep us updated BOOGZ_STR

Nah i haven't i'm thinking now i have to take it to an auto elec to get it sorted but was also thinking of selling them as well not sure.

Just flatout at work and don't have the time

I ordered a set of these and they didnt fit so they are currently on there way back to the seller for a full refund, they dont even come close to oem fitment. they look great so its a shame they dont fit.

Hey guys, i posted elsewhere about these a while ago. I had alot of issue fitting them and got frustrated. took me a while to want to have another go.

Since i have installed them. they work great once you sort out the issue.

Issue 1. No attachment point for 2002 navara grille as the grille attaches to the light with the standard unit. (fixed with a bit or metal bracket made up.

Issue 2. The attachment point on the side panel, the "bolt" or "fitting" is larger . This is fixed by exchanging them from the old unit to the new unit.

Issue 3. New unit Bolts under the top corner of your Quater Panel. As i did not wish to grind off the nut for the original unit, I simply bent the new one under.

Issue 4. H4 to Dual H1. Pretty simple fix with a metre and some connections. Find your low-beam wire and connect to the positive to the projector lamp (the lamp black at the front). Once Then connect your High Beam to the reflector lamp (the one with the silver reflector behind the lamp, or where the lamp is visible). Then simply connect the ground's together.

Issue 5. Turn signal. The original unit uses a clear globe and a orange lens, Easy replacement to a Orange globe solves this.

Issue 6. This isnt so much a issue as a design of what you want. I decided to wire all the led's (The 2 Halo's and the 3 leds above) together as my parker. As i don't require daytime led's. This is simply done by connecting your parker cable (small led socket with 2 wire connection) to the Led packs.

Then it was finally over.

After deciding to get in and get it done and figuring it out. All up this took me about 2 hours to complete with making it neat and making the brackets for the grille.

they fit pretty snug, just takes some manuevering. you loose your mounts for your grill and the mount is different for the quater panel mount. I will put it this way. I wrote my car off and loved the look of the lights. but will not do it again if i get another navara. Because i dont think they will last long enough to make them worth while

Back