VNOG Deddick Trail and Snowy River area

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is keen for a trip to drive the Deddick Trail one weekend in Feb? Plan would be to leave Fri night after work, camp near Buchan and then drive the Deddick Sat, camp Sat night at McKillops Bridge and then come back to Melb on Sunday. I'm good for either Feb 19-20 or 26-27.

That is a great spot, but distance-wise I might struggle for a weekend trip, sort of need to be a long weekend for me.

Sounds good Matt.
Heata. It could be done as Matt suggests. The only thing is it may be a late set up on Fri night and 4-5 hrs on the highway getting back Sun.

Gots me a fist full of dollars as from a few garage sales and the rear suspension has reached "Git' 'er dun" stage so I should be right to tag along Matt.
Name your date and lock it in....Eddie

Sounds good Matt.
Heata. It could be done as Matt suggests. The only thing is it may be a late set up on Fri night and 4-5 hrs on the highway getting back Sun.

Gots me a fist full of dollars as from a few garage sales and the rear suspension has reached "Git' 'er dun" stage so I should be right to tag along Matt.
Name your date and lock it in....Eddie

have to see if i can do it sans little people...

I could be a chance but not thinking that far ahead yet. Get back from Bermagui on the 16th - so I'll see what date you lock in and work it our from there.

Ok, let's lock in Feb 26-27. Just looking at the Rooftop map for the area and there is the Balley Hooley camping and picnic area right on the Buchan River just outside of Buchan, looks like it would be pretty easy to find in the dark.

With a 3pm finish at work see's me getting to Buchan around 8ish with fuel,piss and Macca's stops, too easy.

Actually -I'm out both those weekends..........sorry.

Vic 4x4 show on 20/2 and the following weekend the good wife is away so I need to be home to care for 6 dogs.

wow, I said I'm in and everyone bails.....:hmmmm:

I'm not fussed on the date, so if you want to re-schedule to get a bigger group that would be fine by me.

dont change plans too quickly ... i'm trying to talk the MRS into letting me go with the young lad (means leaving the boss lady behind) ... give me a few days to play nice to see if she lets me go ...

LOL

wouldve loved to of came but like scotty im booked out every weekend of feb.

Ok, so Jase and Woody are you guys still keen to do this trip on the weekend of 26-27?

Looks like the boss will let me out to play ... will be taking JNR with me. Earliest i can leave will be 3:30pm from almost Pakenham on the friday (picking up JNR from school)

Latest posts

Back