Has anyone forced some 35s under there D40???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
Im assuming since your all undecided if you can fit 285s on a D40 that no one has forced some 35s under there????

Hopefully someone is as crazy as myself and has an answer that doesnt include a 3inch body lift??!!!?!?

Last edited:
265 fit on stock suspension and no engineers report required
285 will fit but apparently you need to massage the plastic inner guards and take off the front mud flaps
Bigger than that have a look on ClubFrontier.org as the US guys will try anything so will be able to answer your question
Now you have to remember that Spanish built trucks have different wheel specs to Thai built trucks .

I think there are a few on here (look up vanguard) that have put a huge lift on & got 35's under, would have been a big job

my mates also got a d40 with cal 5" lift and he has 35" mtz's...we tried them on my stock suspension and its drivable but once going on slight angle or full lock turn >> RUB a DUB DUB....plus it looked sh** having 35s with stock suspension lol

u might get away from the full lock issue with some decent offset rims

Last edited:
more negative offset rims will increase the full lock scrubbing issues. you would need a more positive offset, but that could then lead to scrubbing on the inside edge.

I would love to get some of the Fibrewerx fenders from the US for mine, bit wider track & 35's, but then it would just be a show pony.

Attachments

• KC with Fibrewerx.jpg
    KC with Fibrewerx.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 523
The US of A sadly, not just a flare either, whole guards replaced, and from what i've heard a fkn shit of a job to do too!

Latest posts

Back