Reversing Cameras

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have seen then dead centre of the number plate. Where the <> btween the letters and the numbers are. But depends on what sort of camera and mounting system you have.

I made a small plate and mounted mine on the tow bar cross section near the middle. I can see the towball with it and can get close to cars and trailer hitches. Distance is hard to judge but I can see everything back there.

anyone got a link to a waterproof reverse camera ... the one i have is stuffed because it aint waterproof.

Bostik%20Kitchen%20&%20Bathroom%20Silicones%20(NC)pro.jpg

I've got my camera in the canopy mainly because I don't need it to see trailer hitches or towballs when reversing and the higher shot suits me.

Woody $15 on ebay will get you a decent enough camera if you're sure the one you have can't be fixed.

I've got a 7 inch screen, it's an ebay cheap and nasty (about $40 last I looked) but it does the job for a reversing camera. I think the D40 is a bit different to the new D22 but I've got mine mounted in front of the gear stick, I had to make a special bracket for it but it sits there nicely and is out of the way of everything else.

Latest posts

Back