Scenic Rim in Feb 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
g'day lads

Pretty sure we were all talking about going to Scenic Rim early this year, so lets start getting our heads round a date before its July and no ones done anything.....

12-13
19-20
26-27

cheers,

Lj

g'day lads.

I'll be in Bris on the 19-20 as well. I think no matter which weekend, we try to aim for an early start on the Sat morning, then whichever people want to over night can....

Lets see who else in interested

could be....pencil me in but i will have to confirm in a week or two. Prefer later half of month also. A day trip for me most likely.

just a little more info for those not sure where it is etc:

4WD Fees
$35.00 per vehicle - day trip
$45.00 per vehicle up to three consecutive days (up to two nights), plus camping fees
$60.00 per vehicle for long weekends (three nights), $15 additional per day there after

how to get there and more info on the home page follow their links
Contact us

there is also a pdf of the tracks available on line as well

Count me in Boys . I'm Supposed to be Navigating in tough tracks on the 12\13 But I have a Bucks Night !!! So the Missus Will be pleased :rant:If i'm away two week end in a row..Ha Ha haha

I'm going to landcruiser park with some friends 19/20th and have plans the weekend after so I'm a bit full too, sorry guys I'm dying to get down there and check it out.

i could be in, probably only for a day trip at this stage on teh 19th of feb, but i'm keen as to get out and into it!

19-20th sounds a goer then for most who replied.

So if we try to meet up around 9am on the Saturday morning 19 Feb at the front gate, can people manage that?

Just called the site up. No comps that weekend. If people want to camp over they need to book online.

And of course something comes up with my job that screws my plans up. National Sales meeting on the Gold Coast 17,18,19 Feb, one of those events that you can NOT attend unless you are going to your own funeral.

So I'm going to be out for this trip, but will be on the next, take pics!!!!!!

Not going to committ at this stage. See how much trouble I get into this weekend.
Realy would like to go.!!!

Any one keen on just goind up on the sunday for soem 4WDing on the Sunday. Meet up somewhere in Birssy and all go together?

Latest posts

Back