D40 King Cab Rock Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D40KC

Reaction score
hey all King Cab owners,

i have a mate who is a boiler maker and currently making me a set of rock sliders for my king cab. i was wanting to see if there was any interest on here for some as once he has the measurements for mine he can make others without needing the car.

he's already made a set for his GQ along with a roof rack and rear bar (bull bar is next) and he's using RHS under the sills and tube for the rest. these bolt to the chassis with hi tensile bolts and will not require welding. he has used chassis black to paint his and this is how they will be supplied unless you want to paint/powdercoat them yourself.

i had a chat to him about pricing and he thinks $550 is a fair price - i got quoted up through brown davis for a set and they told me $1000!!

now these take a few weeks to make as he is a 1 man show and works full time (this is a hobby on the side) so let me know if you're interested and i'll see what he can do.

russell

PS: attached is a pic of his GQ ones as mine are currently being made - they will look the same though.

Attachments

• Rock Sliders JP.jpg
    Rock Sliders JP.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 498
he can build em for anything - its only cause he's measured my car already and will have the measurements to make more for a king cab with out the car present. he'd need the car to make dual cab ones. will have to ask how interested he is.

how did these go and how were they mounted . im about to make mine but not much places to get a good mount

Latest posts

Back