Tube bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Has anyone on here got a tube bar on there D22, if so where did you get it and if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it.

Thanks

Thanks, I have spoken to oppositelock in Ballarat who can get them in and they said they are only $1050, that's cheaper then a factory Nissan steel bar. I am going to see a metal fab bloke on Monday to get a bit of a quote on how much a custom tube bar would be.

I do like the look of the x-rox bar, But some of the ignorant ass farmers around here think it is there right to have stock out at all times day and night. And dont forget the roos, So the hoops over the headlights give me peace of mind.

Yeah i did that but i was hoping that there are some more pictures, a couple from different angles and a little further away from the car.

i have heaps my internet is a little slow at the moment as i am in the middle of nowhere i will post them as soon as i can

Attachments

• IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 239
i have heaps my internet is a little slow at the moment as i am in the middle of nowhere i will post them as soon as i can

Any chance you could get some more pis up? also can you take 1 from the drivers seat? the middle hoops looks like it sticks up a long way.

Thanks
Josh

These bars look pretty good.
Would be good if you could add on bars around the headlights for a bit more protection.

Anyone got recovery points mounted on the bar?

Back