Nissan D22 CHIP NOW AVAILABLE WITH 62% INCREASE WITH CHIP IT POWER PACKAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chip Tuning

Reaction score
CHIPOnlyEGRBLANKCHIPPOWERPACKAGE.jpg

$899 OR $1299 WITH EGT CONTROLLER MODULE TO SAFE-GUARD YOUR ENGINE AS YOU DRIVE

THE ONLY CHIP ON THE MARKET TO PROVIDE THIS FEATURE

FREE MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER VALUED AT $99.00 FREE WITH EVERY ORDER FROM NISSAN ASIA FORUM. QUOTE NISSAN.ASIA FORUM TO RECEIVE THIS FREE UPGRADE

Last edited:
Its for the YD25DDTI CRD.

Robert said he will have a ZD30DDT non CRD chip in late march.

Its for the YD25DDTI CRD.

Robert said he will have a ZD30DDT non CRD chip in late march.

Correct. Thanks Dave.

PS: In fact, if we have a precommonrail forum memeber in the Perth area that wants a good deal on a full custom tuned chipped, please let me know as we need a doner car to run up on the dyno.

We only need 1 however, first come first served.

Cheers

hehe damn it why did i have to live on the other side of australia.
Thanks anyway Luke

Have u got a chip for a new 2010 d22 2.5 navara. There is another thread on this forum saying that the max. increase they can get out of dp chip is 8%. Have u got dyno results of this car. If so why can u get better result than this.? I need reassurance that it is money well spent, dp chip has put me off chips all together can u reinstall the faith?

hey Robert im from perth, how much would this full custom chip it tune be with the boost controller, im looking into 1 in the next month or so, undecided on DP Chip or chip it chip

Last edited:
Have u got a chip for a new 2010 d22 2.5 navara. There is another thread on this forum saying that the max. increase they can get out of dp chip is 8%. Have u got dyno results of this car. If so why can u get better result than this.? I need reassurance that it is money well spent, dp chip has put me off chips all together can u reinstall the faith?

Yes we do.

Is this enough power :)

hey Robert im from perth, how much would this full custom chip it tune be with the boost controller, im looking into 1 in the next month or so, undecided on DP Chip or chip it chip

You pay for chip, we pay for fitment and all the development time.

So you can have the $899 chip without the EGT controller, or $1299 with all the fruit. Do you know about our EGT Controlled Chips?

Info on why it's important to monitor EGTs is here:Why Are EGTs Important.

Hi Robert,

Just wanted to check if these dyno figures also include modifying the boost on the 2.5 as well? Do you have an idea of how much boost the nav is running to achieve the 110 rkw figure.

Cheers
George

$899 OR $1299 WITH EGT CONTROLLER MODULE TO SAFE-GUARD YOUR ENGINE AS YOU DRIVE

THE ONLY CHIP ON THE MARKET TO PROVIDE THIS FEATURE

FEE MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER VALUED AT $99.00 FREE WITH EVERY ORDER FROM NISSAN ASIA FORUM. QUOTE NISSAN.ASIA FORUM TO RECEIVE THIS FREE UPGRADE

so these figures are at the rear wheels, whats the figures on flywheel and th nm of torque??

i'd like to hear from anybody who has fitted this chip just let us know what you think over all of the benefits cheers

You wouldnt know what the exact figure will be at the flywheel unless you have your engine on an engine dyno

i'd like to hear from anybody who has fitted this chip just let us know what you think over all of the benefits cheers

Just have a look at the other 'chipit' threads...
you'll see a youtube vid, dyno results and happy customers.

The chipit system is the real deal,
THE ONE to put on your '22,
and my pick of the bunch.

And NO, I'm not associated in any way with chipit.

:cheers!:

D22 CRD and chipit works extremely well

After running a Chipit setup on my CRD Patrol I decided to fit one to the wife's 2008 D22 CRD.

It is just astounding how much more go that the D22 has now. I am running folder 2 custom 2 tune and it flies. Money well spent.

Anyone considering fitting one, do it if you are after pulling power and performance out of the normally docile D22 Y25 motor.

Great product and I am one happy camper.

Ordered my chip today for a 2010 d22 2.5 with robert seems very helpful. unlike the dp chip, robert has been easily contactable each time. Will get chip maybe fri, will block egr and fit the chip, manual boost controller and egt controller hopefully saturday. Will keep everyone informed. By the way there is no other mods done to truck so it will be very interesting. There was another thread having all kinds of dramas with the dp chip with the same car in the end and months later he gained 8%. It almost put me off. So here's hopeing!!

Back