Thieving little bastards

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4231

Reaction score
<rant>

I got sent out to Holmesglen Tafe in Chaddy to give some of our senior consultants a hand some a job we've picked up for them.

Parked my car in their "secure" multiplevel car park at the back of the campus.

I cam back at 5pm only to find that some halfwitted tool had broken into my car. They have completely destroyed the lock barrel and the pannel around the lock to get in. Once they got in, they searched my entire car and stole my GPS, which was in my glovebox under the service manual and a bunch of other crap, and $4 in loose change.

The strange thing - I had a computer in my rear foot well under a tarp, a spare amp under my passenger seat AND my working amp behind the rear seat. All which they left alone.

If they had gotten into the car in a nicer way, I wouldn't be soo upset but i'm looking at around $500 to fix my F#$%ING DOOR. The lock barrel needs to be replaced, and the panel bogged, welded and then the whole side of the car needs to be repainted. I'm booked for a quote this afternoon.

The power was out on campus for some of the day, so the chances of the camera that was in the car park almost pointing directly at my car working is slim to f#ck all.

I hope to hell that the son of a bitch who did it some how gets what's coming to him, and that he becomes infertile because the world doesn't need any more half-witted morons.

BAH!

</rant>

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 78
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 74
Not only do half wits that persist in doing this shit really piss me off but so does the term "secure carpark" about the only thing they secure is their right to take a shit load of money and remain guilt free about crap that goes on under their roof. I used to live near Chaddie and I never had any major issues with theft but a simple look around can see the potential is everywhere, these arseholes with no respect for anyone or anything and they just roam around looking for something else to ruin. I'm glad i don't get down there much these days.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to pay for it. They do have cameras, but because of the heat the power was on and off all day on campus, so the chances of them actually finding anything are slim to bugger all. Even if they did, what are they doing to see? A person who's most likely covered his face with his back turned to the camera?

Eff'n useless.

I go to a different trade school every Wednesday night and am just waiting for that to have happened, only 6 months left thank god.
They're just assholes who don't realise the heartache they cause and as mentioned last time this happened on this forum, karma will bite them in the ass.

lol, secure. Yeah right.

In Adelaide you can pay for secure parking in some places but under the fine print it says, parked at own risk, we will not be responsible for your vehicle

Even if the were caught, a judge would just give them a good behaviour bond.

No wonder these !@#$wits keep doing this shit when the courts dont do !@#$ all.

Not good about the car mate.

Cost update:

Well, I've been running around all day trying to get it sorted as I can't lock my car. So it has cost me $93 for the new Lock Cylinder, $45 for a locksmith to fix it to my original key and $570 for them to fix the panels around the cylinder, which includes them welding, patching, repainting the two doors and a new decal.

F#ckwit update:Got a call from the Cops, they said they have seen the footage and it turns out the bloke broke into 3 cars that day. They know who he is and are "trying to catch up to him" as he is wanted by several different stations in the area. I'm more then happy to offer my bull bar's services in catching him.

Thank's for your concern blokes! :)

Probably a usual junkie.

My mate is a copper and has said to me its usually the same pricks doing this kind of stuff all the time.

If something happens they usually go looking for the usual suspect but he is in a town of 2000 people.

Can you sue the guy ?

Shit panel beaters know how to charge for small jobs, I remember back in my younger days I'd strip repair and paint a whole bloody car for $500 and a few beers.

I wont say good luck making the prick pay if they catch him because chances are the judges will let him off but good luck with the repairs.

Probably a usual junkie.

My mate is a copper and has said to me its usually the same pricks doing this kind of stuff all the time.

Coppers said the same to me when the truck got broken into, the coppers not only knew the prick they'd been following his movements for 6 months and knew he'd moved into town where there was no police presence after 10pm. He only took pain medication and smokes off me so they didn't even bother charging him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know how pedestrian safety is with the bullbar? If you dont do too much damage to him it might help stop the bullbar laws.

A lot of money for the dents, that's insane what they can charge. I presume insurance is paying though. I bet the insurance wont cover the day lost of work to chase the stuff up though.

Can you sue the guy ?

I'm not really sure it'd be worth it IF they actually get him... I'll cross that bridge when it comes tho.

Shit panel beaters know how to charge for small jobs, I remember back in my younger days I'd strip repair and paint a whole bloody car for $500 and a few beers

Are you offering ol' buddy ol' pal? haha

It would of been so much easier and cheaper if he had just smashed a bloody window!

I've still got the spray gear just not the spray booth, and having just fixed my garage roof from falling down there aint no way I'm turning that into a spray booth :smile:

If you were a bit closer I could possibly recommend someone but it's a bit far to travel have walk home when the car isn't done in a day.

Haha no stress mate, a mate of mine work's at the shop I'm going to so hopefully he'll adjust the bill :)

Up your way Dave :ha: you live up hill from us, although up your way does sound a little sick to a sick minded person like me.

Not really a beer man but Id rather drink XXXX then VB.

I reckon even the Victorians can agree with that.

Hey don't piss on our VB, it's better than Fosters which is only good for exporting to the Poms. However I don't mind XXXX and due to certain other circumstances when I was a youngen Bundy is definitely off the drinking list, although I've still got bottles of home made rum circa 1999 in the cupboard which I use as a cold remedy.

Latest posts

Back