shopping centre panel beaters :shoot::shoot:

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petes navstr

Reaction score
i come across a full rear tub for my nav which had everything i wanted, a hard lid a tub liner a tailgate and a rear bar with out dent and same color to so that just topped it off so i put it all on and i was wrapped as can be until some f@##@#@##$#@$$#@@#HEAD has reversed into the rear and put a damm dent in my new bar!!! worst thing i dont know where or who so i have to cop it on the chin, 4 bloody days ago i put it all on i cant believe it :devil::devil: anyways thats my whinge for the day

Last edited:
Bring back the death penalty I say...

i work on so many different building sites in city so i want to put a little camera in the sports bar that records all day watching the whole rear tub, can be used for reverse cam or if a car hits my rear end again i can watch who it was and if some junkie breaks into the hard lid i can be recording in getting a face image without them knowing.. hmmm would be good

I used to work at a hotel in NZ where a car a day was gettin pinched from the carpark, we had a security guard hiding in a tree to catch them but he still couldn't!

I used to work at a hotel in NZ where a car a day was gettin pinched from the carpark, we had a security guard hiding in a tree to catch them but he still couldn't!

ha ha i could just imagine a big nz bloke trying to fit into the bushes then jumping out RAAAH BRO!!! COME HERE I'LL SNAP THAT NECK BRO!! ha ha ha

Yeah very motorway patrol styles. Easily best show on tv! Choice as bro! Worked in another hotel in London where a bag would get pinched DAILY!

Latest posts

Back