Dave's 2006 D22. Sold.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Rightio, I will post up pics and stats later this afternoon.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
rig.jpg

rig1.jpg

Ok so I finally got around to getting more pics.

The car on the trailer is pretty quick, mate uses it for drifting and here and there driving.

These were taken this afternoon at my mates place from getting back from Coffs Harbour.

Laith mate I passed the sign for your area, next time I will PM you and give you a bell.

Anyway I averaged 14.2L per 100km's, pretty good I think. Trailer and car would be 1600kg, ute at a guess with everything in it 2400kg.

Pretty good I think for the weight.

Dave.

Cheers mate.

That ricer easily shreads the tyres on the drift track though. 180rwkw. Bloody nice car, but I like my Navara better.

Pillar pod and gauges going in this week. Block the EGR this coming weekend, still haven't got around to doing it yet.

Dave.

Cheers mate.

That ricer easily shreads the tyres on the drift track though. 180rwkw. Bloody nice car, but I like my Navara better.

Pillar pod and gauges going in this week. Block the EGR this coming weekend, still haven't got around to doing it yet.

Dave.

180rwkw is pretty tame fom a 180 but very fun:wink:

Good to see some more mods on the nav.
Remember to post up some pics of the mods.

180rwkw is pretty tame fom a 180 but very fun:wink:

Good to see some more mods on the nav.
Remember to post up some pics of the mods.

Running a T28 with 14psi and tuned, still very drivable compared to a few other guys Silvias down there. One guy had a turbo that was coming on boost at 5000rpm on his RB20DET.

Tyres look the goods, how they go on the road?

There not to bad, I reakon the ST's I had were better though. In the wet on road the Mickey Thompson's have better grip I reakon.

Off road there pretty good to.

Dave.

Running a T28 with 14psi and tuned, still very drivable compared to a few other guys Silvias down there. One guy had a turbo that was coming on boost at 5000rpm on his RB20DET.

5K is ridiculous. Dyno queen almost.
Had good sucess with a Greedy T518Z with a few goddies(264 Cam, Power-FC, etc) Got around 250kw at the treads (18psi), full boost by 4K [sr20].
Very fun to drive, especially when looking out the side window :p

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

After a wash, should clean it more often.

Have to get some offroad images. Actually, I will have to get the pics from son of trials.

Dave.

It comes up well mate, i like the tyres, i reckon there so good i am putting them on mine in a couple of weeks. Cheers for the feedback on the tyres.

cheers,

Lance

Yeah, looks good Dave.

I priced some new tyres today for my truck.

Same as yours, MTZ,s just one size up. 285x75x16.

You inspired me.

You will be happy.

For the first 2000km's they need to be worn in, they compression lockup easy enough in that time. After that they hold the road like there glued.

Dave.

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

I was asked a few days ago for pics. The Gemini is my Nan's old car.

Still thinking about what to do with it, leave stock or SR20DET it.

Dave.

Hi Dave

Nice looking rig you've got there.

A quick question for you. The ute I'm buying off my brother has a hard lid like yours. There will be times when I'll need to remove it - for a load of wood or carrying push bikes etc. Is it a big job to take the hard lid off? Mine comes with a new tonneau cover as well as the hard lid, so getting the best of both worlds. Thanks in advance.

Na there pretty easy to remove. There are 2 pin's at the front, slide them out. Remove the gas struts first.

The lids are pretty light.

Dave.

Well R200A with air locker is in the shed and a few CV's. Cheers Josh.

Spent yesterday with the GF and did a few small things today to the Nav that I have been meaning to do.

Dave.

Yeah true that, gonna take 2 weeks off in September.

Mates dad has a car hoist in there massive shed, that should come in handy.

Changed over the HID globe that wouldn't switch to highbeam. Now to send it back so it can be tested.

Isn't it funny, been waiting on a replacement for 2 weeks and so I buy some spare globes and they come way sooner before there expected date.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back