fitting instructions for genuine driving lights for a D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try doing a search for fog lights (or driving lights) in the D22 section, I'm sure there has been a few threads, someone from one of those threads might have the instructions. Can't say I've looked at them myself but I can't imagine they'd be that hard or that much difference to after market ones. Also nizzbits might have some instructions if no one else does.

Cheers mate, its more the dimensions of the lights I`m interested in, I`ve found a set for sale but they are advertised for upto 2005 model, and being new to the Navara I just want to make sure that they will fit into the insets in the bumper.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, its more the dimensions of the lights I`m interested in, I`ve found a set for sale but they are advertised for upto 2005 model, and being new the Navara I just want to make sure that they will fit into the insets in the bumper.

bumper.. ?? has it got a bullbar? they are mandatory if you plan on going on four wheel drive trips or long distance driving. they can save ur car in many ways from animal strikes to a recovery point should the shit hit the fan. I have a nissan bullbar, and it comes with mounting holes for driving lights which my 240 halogen lightforce spotties fit nicely onto.

No mate no bullbar, the wife wants a nudge bar on it !!! :sarcastic:

( dont think it will see any four wheel drive trips )

I`m looking for the round driving lights that fit in the lower section of the bumper

navarad22.jpg

No mate no bull bar, maybe looking into fitting a genuine nudge bar but thats about as good as it gets.

Did post a pic of the light inserts in the bumper but as yet its not been approved by admin !!

bumper.. ?? has it got a bullbar? they are mandatory if you plan on going on four wheel drive trips or long distance driving. they can save ur car in many ways from animal strikes to a recovery point should the shit hit the fan. I have a nissan bullbar, and it comes with mounting holes for driving lights which my 240 halogen lightforce spotties fit nicely onto.

He's talking about the fog lights, i had them on my 2004 before i put the bullbar on. Do they have the wiring already running down to the bumper? You'll need to replace the stalk or fit a extra switch. they should just screw into the bumper.

Latest posts

Back