Bucket Seats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparra

Reaction score
Hi fella's...I have a 2003 d22 single cab and was wanting to put bucket seats in it...I'm pretty sure STr front seats will bolt straight in but was wondering if the earlier or later model seats will bolt straight in...

Cheers...Sparra

Try a search for "bucket seats", there is a number of threads which come up that might help you out.

STR seats will bolt up.D40 seats won't as they have a different floor pan.
D21 seats I think will fit but will be illegal as the seats have to be out of the same year car or later.

Speaking of bucket seats...

Im looking at putting 4 matching WRX or STI seats in, has any1 done or seen a rear seat conversion done like this? i had a similar set up in my XR8 but it had quite a low floor pan. Any suggestions?

Seen the wrx front and back seats used in a hilux and a kid few years back put 4 bucket seats in his duel cab rodeo but the seats had to be cut down to fit

Hi Sparra - did you end up doing this mod? I am also interested in a set of STR buckets for my single cab and am keen to hear from anyone who has actually done it.

Cheers,

Russ

Last edited:
Yeh ive done it, bent up my own rail's and used two saas racing seats. Looks, fits, works a treat.

Thanks Dr13b,

I particularly want to use the STR seats to avoid any legality issues. I just don't want to buy a set only to find out that it's not a 'bolt in' conversion.

Cheers though mate and thanks for responding. I bet your new seats are a wee bit more comfortable than the original bench eh?

Oh mate! I spent more time at the chiro than i did in the car with that dodgy bench seat. In the floor of the single cab all the threads are there too bolt str buckets straight in.

Thanks very much for that info guys. I'll keep an eye out for a set.

Many thanks,

Russ

Hey guys just wondering if anyone managed to mount those str bucket seats and if there was still enough room?

I fitted two stratos suspension seats and it's so much better. Still plenty room

Latest posts

Back