ironman bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crack

Reaction score
Gday everyone

Just chasing some pictures and info from anyone who has an ironman bullbar on their d40. Any help would be great!

Cheers
Jack

thanks for the reply nismo. more looking at the commercial bars. so no one else?

Hi mate - check my garage, there are a few shots of the 'deluxe' commercial, so the in between bar they've recently released.
Am I happy with it? Well, the fit is pretty good. The paint is pretty ordinary, around all the welds its starting to show signs of surface rust (did do a 2 week trip to Fraser over the rainy months over New Year though...) I've ran a brush with rust proof gloss black (to hopefully extend the life) over these spots.
Also, the winch cradle developed a crack after the first use - BUT, I had it back to Ironman the next day and they replaced it there and then - And were very keen to inspect the bar/mount (the boss came in especially) to make sure it didn't happen again. Used it a number of times since and holding strong. Think the chappy who welded it that day was a bit under the weather I reckon!

Latest posts

Back