duel cab nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloodviper

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering i have got a d21 duel cab and i need to put my sons car seat in it where does the anchor bolt mount and what does it look like

thanks in advance

What year? You may not have one. I had to have a couple installed on my 86 Dual Cab. They get added behind the rear seat and need to be engineered.

won't have one mate, even the D22 didn't have one. You can get one fitted, a search will give you more info on this.

i have tried search but come up with nothing all the rodeos i have seen have a set up that mounts to the top of the roof and just under the rear window any one ever seen any thing like that on a nav

I had one installed in my 1995. Cost around $150 and it is a bolt in the floor that hold a bit of seat belt with the anchor bolt attatched. Not just the nut welded to the rear of the cab like you would think.

hey mate i have a d21 88 model duel cab aswell and for mine wat i did was pull the headrests out and use one the lower bolts to hold a baby bolt until got some put it by engineer. most fabricators can do it well thats who did mine.

Latest posts

Back