D22 Single Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
Gday All,

I know it took a while but here is a pic of my D22,
I havent done many mods to it as such just a 2inch lift, UHF Cb, dual batteries and a new CD player. I have other toys taking up my spare money at the moment but there is lots I would like to do to it.

Cheers for now.

Navara002Medium.jpg

about time another single cab showed up ;)

interesting that you have painted wheel arches and crome mirrors. was that factory?
most single cabs i've seen the plastic guards are unpainted.

Looks like a factory ST-R tweake with the colour coding and such. Very neat looking.

Nice single Cab mate. I wasn't aware they came out in the STR I thought they were all DX's We may be adding one of these to the family fleet soon. Do you know how much longer the tub is vs the Dual Cab?

nice single cab, pretty rare. i didnt realise how much shorter the wheelbase on these things are till i was driving alone side one the other day.

Gday,
Tweake, I think this is how it was ordered from factory, I can't be 100% sure though as I pruchased it second hand.

STRbutts, the tub is 2240mm long you will have to ask one of the dual cab owners how long the tub is to make a comparison.

Thanks for the comments, I am very happy with the truck it goes well and its a bit different. Having the extra space in the back is great for camping and fishing also good for our two dogs, plenty of room for them.

nice single cab, pretty rare. i didnt realise how much shorter the wheelbase on these things are till i was driving alone side one the other day.

wheelbase on the D22's are all the same. certainly shorter compared to a D40.

STRbutts, the tub is 2240mm long you will have to ask one of the dual cab owners how long the tub is to make a comparison.

Thanks for that. probably could have worded my question better but the result was the same. I have a Dual cab. My Dad is the throes of obtaining a single cab. he forgot the dims of the tub after he left the dealer.. cheers

come to think of it i don't think well side single cabs are sold here, they are all cab chassi and fitted with flat decks.
there is certainly few features of the str would have that i would like.

Latest posts

Back