QNDG - NOOQi - QNaD - QNOG, The Queensland Mob...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
If the Mexicans can do it, so can we.

So the Blog doesn't turn into a random mess of posts and we can keep it to useful information about group events and write-ups.

We can kick off our own thread in here. So if you are part of the group, want to be part of the group or wish you could be part of the group. Drop in post away and be heard.

We accept, General Chat, Sledging, Wisdom and all kinds of crap.

If you have a suggestion for locations, trips, fines, dress code/them drives, fundraisers for charity. This is the place to be heard and if it is agreed by the group then we will add it to the blog.

If you have not signed up to the blog and would like to QNDG, QNaD, NOOQI, QNOG is the place to go, just sign up, click follow and PM me your email and i will add you to the authors list to post and comment.

The Blog is meant to be more of a newsletter for useful group information. Please try and keep it that way. Remember it is a family friendly zone.

Would like to keep it to.

** Offical Trips (ones that have been decided one by group here, not suggestions)
** Write-up ups. - information on Trips that have been completed with photos and a story (Family Friendly content)

Everything else can be covered here.

Cheers.

There is now a photbucket account for us to all post trip photos to.

Username is: QNOG

PM me for the password.

The photos will automatically be linked to the blog and show a slideshow

bugger

If it is only a day trip. then boofhead could probably sit it out. But i don't like the idea of leaving them behind for long trips.

I would still like to go and see what the fuss is about.

We could probably organise a trip to Toogoolawah Beach etc, or around that way. Need a permit now for beach work, but I'm keen to do something like that, as our Nav hasn't been on the sand yet!

You could hit the cooloola way near harry's hut near noosa which will take you to the kings bore track and then onto double island near Red canyon...good sand tracks... Bit of mud but nice scenery and not necessary to have lifts, lockas... And all the toys so we might get a bigger turn out as therebare a few with little or no off road experience... Just an idea.

i'm also very keen. i've not done much beach driving. though i understand that the entry and exit is the hardest bit about it.

Double island point is a nice drive though, i rode shotgun up there in teh middle of last year.

There are a few short vids on the kings bore track on you tube...not much on the cooloola way but it might be more interesting than the hard stuff. I'm keen as... Should have new tyres and rims to test out.

I'm in.... Long weekend at the beginning of the month maybe... Be a Massive crowd up the beach though. Apparently it's worse than Xmas time. Might get in a bit of trouble being my first wedding anniversary but I should set the standard for the next 50!

I've been taking her through conondale national park....checking out water falls.. Having lunch in some amazing spots... She is slowly seeing it my way. Still doesn't understand it but figures if I'm having fun....let it be!

Was looking at Sunday 29th. I have a dive course on 20-22. Diving HMAS Brisabane.

So the weekend after would be ideal. First half of the month is usually no good for me without heaps of notice. One of the many pitfalls of monthly pay is being broke for the last week of a pay cycle.

Latest posts

Back