D22 Firewall

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maltesefalcon

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i have a 2009 D22 that i am looking at putting a UHF into. Fitting the UHF below the radio and cannot seem to find a place to run the wires from the uhf into the engine bay through the firewall. Was thinking about drilling a hole, but that's my last resort. I can see where all the wiring is entering the engine bay from, but its sealed pretty tight and i figure there has to be another place to run the wires but i just cant find it.

Saw some other threads on this subject, but for earlier model D22's and the 09 seems to be a bit different.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Falcon

You will see a kidney kind of shaped panel on the engine side of the firewall that is high up on the drivers side footwell. Drill away through that and get some suitable sized grommets to suit from your local auto shop.

I fed the wire from the bull bar mount through the front grille, up the side under the bonnet, up out of the bonnet just below the corner of the passenger side windscreen next to the snorkel, back down the inside of the door behind the brackets, into the cabin under the mats, to under the passenger seat where my Uniden head unit is mounted. I really should have just put it through the firewall like everybody else...

Latest posts

Back