suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
I just picked up my D40 last week, got it all fitted out for work (sparky) and am now wondering if the stock rear suspension is a bit soft, I recon I have less than 150kg on the back. Its a D40 king cab with alloy tray, trundle, ladder bars and tow bar if that matters. If I have to uprate the rear then would I be best off taking advantage & lifting it? (probably won't be doing too much off road though)

I'm carrying a constant 300kg+, Went for king springs, extra heavy duty, which gave me about 70mm of rear lift, Is pretty firm won't give a lot of axel twist offroad but your not after that anyway. Of course you will have to get new shocks and brake hoses as well....think they cost me around $800.

doesn't seem to sag too much, maybe ever so slightly so, front end doesn't seem to feel light round corners either, is just when I jump in the back it really seems to drop where as my rodeo didn't. Good & comfy though!

hey i just blew the arse out of my rear shockies 1000klm old towing my camper trailer 160kg ball weight down the track & Doudle island so have put in OME Shockies and Firestone air bags it has increased towball height by 120mm and were i had 200mm sag with original i now am lucky to get 20mm and the ride is softer due to the vechile riding on the airbags empty not the springs

Latest posts

Back