Grimlock Build Up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
About to start a build-up phase for the truck. starting with a visit to my local ARB man.

Already done.

BFG 265/75/16
Carpc - on and offroad navigation and entertainment
UHF

The plan for fit out is.

Canopy - (After floods, first priority for dry exit with belongings/dogs)
2" lift kit -
LED light bar -
Rock Sliders -

Photos and progress reports to come.

Canopy Fitted

Had Canopy Fitted at 3XM in Geebung, QLD

$2350 fitted and colour coded.

Now i need to find my spare Navara Asia Sticker

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 132
  • install1.jpg
    install1.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 137
  • canopy.jpg
    canopy.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 162
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 127
Queensland hasn't officially welcomed him yet, they are still doing background checks.

yeah man, drove down from Kwinana to pick him up. save $1500 for every hour i drove south.

The Sand Groper plates are because i am a dislocated West Australian. Living in QLD for work reasons......... for now

Oh yeah, and WA rego is half the price of QLD... literally

Car PC has been ripped out, to much time and TLC needed.

Installed a Pioneer AVH-P3350BT headunit and dual 9" dvd headrest monitors. So much easier. Plus it keeps the toddler entertained.

Planned Tough Dog 2" suspension lift planned for April is on hold until after tax time, due to work trip to Spain which will allow me to go to Spanish Formula 1 GP.

I'm glad I was too slack to get a CarPC running, the tablet/GPS idea will work for me if i can ever find some decent software. Garmin PC is F*&^in woeful and while Centrafuse does improve it a little bit the actual program still sucks, no wonder Garmin gave up on it.

Latest posts

Back