VQ40 Radiator hoses?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdunkley84

Reaction score
Just been looking around for radiator hoses and belt to go in a spares kit in my V6 Nav.

Went to all the usual places but no-one does the hoses.

I got the part numbers and prices below from my local Nissan dealer but they are outrageous.

top - $70.05
21501EA210

bottom - $133.05
21503EA210

belt - $66.84
11720EA200

I had a look online for these part number but couldn't find anything for these part numbers. I then went in search for American Frontier parts and found very similar part numbers. Top - 21501EA200 and Bottom - 21503EA200.

Top - 2005 NISSAN FRONTIER NISMO OFF-ROAD Upper Radiator Coolant Hose

Bottom - 2005 NISSAN FRONTIER NISMO OFF-ROAD Lower Radiator Coolant Hose

Just wondering if anyone knows whether they would fit? The picture looks like they are on the same side as our Aussie D40. if they will fit i'll buy two sets and ship probably cheaper that buying one hose from Nissan dealers.

Mate - I was in the same place as you a few months back - ended up just buying a genuine belt, and getting a few rolls of high temp/rad repair tape.
I did notice that the belt was made in the USA - so it must be the same as the Frontier one. I threw away the packaging - but before I did so I googled the part number and the frontier one come up on a US site. Let me know if you find a good price - keen to get a couple of hoses too.

Create an account on ClubFrontier and there is a member there from Fontana Nissan. Contact him for prices etc and he will help you out.
Official -- Fontana Nissan -- What do you need? thread - Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum
Parts are the same basically.
I just bought a belt Tensioner from Courtesy Nissan for $38. Nissan here wanted $277.
organising shipping is the tricky bit.
For shipping larger items or small Cheetah Imports will bring whatever you want from the US and ships it via container to melbourne for really good prices.
To get part numbers etc have a look at Courtesy Nissan
Frontier Parts (D40) 2005-2010 :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

Latest posts

Back