how to mount a bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crack

Reaction score
Gday guys

Im looking at buying an Iornman commercial bullbar for my d40 and the sellers dont offer fitting. So has anyone fitted one of these or something similar and can tell me how hard/ what to expect when mounting this bar? Im led to beleive the bumper needs to be cut?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Jack

NavaraMods088.jpg

NavaraMods092.jpg

NavaraMods113.jpg

cheers aussie. the bar comes with instructions to so i think ill be pretty right. just had a look at the arb mounting instructions and it looks pretty straight forward.

those alloy bars have nothing to them by the looks.

Hi guys I am thinking of fitting the tjm type 15 to my d40 does the bar come with a fitting template or is there another way to work out the exact cut line.

each bar is slightly different. the factory bar covers the cut plasticc bar where others have the plastic cut above the steel if that makes sense.
if it comes with a template just take your time and check it twice you should be fine.

Hi guys I am thinking of fitting the tjm type 15 to my d40 does the bar come with a fitting template or is there another way to work out the exact cut line.

mate if you can , get an arb one ..... i have a tjm one lost my front recovery point and its a hassel trying to get another one.....

ARB were supposed to get back to me 4 weeks ago with a fitting date for my bullbar & canopy. I have waited patiently however if I have not heard from them after Easter, they can poke it & the canopy up their bum.

Some things don't go smoothly but I can't believe the compounding issues with this one.

Sometimes it is difficult for us punters, no matter what we do.

thats the reason i went with tjm , they had them there instock ready to go unlike arb ... but now with no recovery points i was forced to lets say make my own..... lets just hope if i ever have to use it , it holds

Hey cheers guys my TJM type 15 bar just arrived from Ballerat $910.00 and it is still in the original box no template so Ill just have to take it slow regarding the recovery points I have made a couple allready and they will hold anything I throw at them made out of 100 x 75 x10mm angle plenty strong. Ill let ya now how it goes.

Latest posts

Back