Xtrons head unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arty_74

Reaction score
7" 2 DIN LCD CAR DVD PLAYER STEREO IN DASH TV CD OZ GPS (eBay item 120553872945 end time 03-Mar-11 23:35:01 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this line of double din head units from Ebay, I realise they are "cheap Chinese crap" but at that price and the functions that it has I'm thinking who cares.

Obviously it's not as good as the well named brands but if it performs ok and does what it says it does I will consider.

Anyone have any experience with it?

regards
Arty

They look alright. The only fault i can find with them is the mechanism used to load CD/DVD's. These type of head units can sometimes be effected by 4WDing. Especially corrugations.

And i would be too worried about 'cheap' units. Most of the name brands probably come out of the same factory.

TIP - I'm unsure what Nav you have but if you have a D40 ensure the unit is going to fit. There is a cross member at the rear of the dash that may get in the way.

No idea about the head unit but if it was me I'd try to dig up more about the name and products before I brought but you may not be able to find much on them since they are likely to just be a rebranded name for selling purposes only.

As far as what merchant says you ill find atleast one thread here on the cross member in the D40 which can be a problem but I thought the problem only effected the radio antenna and an adapter fixed the problem. It might be worth a search for the thread about D40 head units I know it's been discussed.

Latest posts

Back