All ready for the paint job

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finished stripping off all the exterior bits ready for the panel beaters hopefully next week.
2011-02-19115755.jpg

2011-02-19115808.jpg

2011-02-19115837.jpg

2011-02-19115847.jpg

Was actually surprised just how much weight came off the truck with all the extra bits n pieces

What's the go dude? Paint looks pretty good to me already? Who's paying for it? Will they buy me a 2 inch lift? Haha.

The truck is actually 4 colours in total
cant say much any more due to legal crap however if you search my past posts you will find it all there
cost to me
NADA FREEEEBEEEEEEE
If you can get the money from our manufacturer yeah good luck lol

Good luck.

1 matching colour should look alot betr.
The sticker onte back window is cool.

I am helping out the painter.Basically it means I get to have the alloy bars etc here to polish them myself . It also means the guys can start on the work alot easier than if they had to strip it then start.
Also means me doing this work means I can barter to get a few tid bits painted at the same time at no cost

its been a long long haul on this one
lets just say I found issue with my paint on Day 1 of owning my truck
In 3 days I will have owned the truck for exactly 4 years.
I stuck to my case and pushed my point and after all my work I will finally get what I paid for in 2007. My truck will finally have all one colour all one texture and all one finish.
Long time coming but I hope it will be worth it.

A guy i work with and his family have a new RX purchased late last year. Had paint faults primarily the firewall being unpainted in sections and rusty. Nissan repainted the firewall, then we found tiny rust spots over the roof and mosly pillar areas, he returned it again and Nissan repainted the entire vehicle. They were not overly happy seeing as it had only 3000km. They wanted it replaced but an agreement to do so could not be reached.

In this case, it was easy to have it repained, but the alternative would have been a new vehicle being that new i guess.

Greg

Bit of an ugly sucker with out all the trimmings isn't it :sarcastic: - be sure to post pics when its all fixed up & shiny.

Latest posts

Back