D22 Rear chrome bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elite D22

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Tried to do a search but I couldnt find any info. Im looking at getting a rear bar for the D22 and im wondering if they changed from year to year (eg 07 will not fit an 03 model) and also are the brackets etc hard to source

cheers guys
james

James - where are you located?

I think scottybobcat (Healesville, Victoria) has one for sale.

Hi ridgie, I'm in Melbourne, I have found one for $80 but the guy is not sure what year it is from. If they aren't all the same fit I will definitely speak to Scotty
Cheers

I guess the question I should have asked from the start was can you fit the Rear bar to a D22 DX??

Hi mate, just wondering if you ended up getting the bumper for the DX? I'm looking at doing the same thing and putting a bumper of an STR onto my DX

scottybobcat said:
I have one from an 03 D22 STR and I'm also in the process of making steel tubed bars with recovery points if that interests you.

This interests me! Very keen to see some sample pics!

I got a 2011 D22 and am also looking for a bar for the rear of my Nav for a road trip in Jan. Was hoping to get something that's not permanently fitted. Spoke to Nissan and they dont supply rear bars for the 22's.

Been priced a custom one for $800. Surely I can get one cheaper than that?

Im in SE Qld.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mmmm, I'm in the process of trying to find a good rear bar for my 2004 D22. The standard chrome bars are weak as, just look at my damaged panels for proof. I've been trying to get hold of Mark, (Mud4b on these forums) for the last week, left a couple of messages and SMS with him, have not heard back yet. He makes a really nice tube bar for the D22, and if he can get back to me, I'll order one! Have a look here http://www.navara.asia/parts-accessories-sale/5325-qld-navara-d22-rear-tube-bars.html

The ARB bars stick out too much for my liking, not a bad price though.

I really hate the look of the ARB rear bar. I'm in the thought process of designing a solid rear bar, something that'll give some nice clearance and protection for the rear of the vehicle.

Just need to find a fabby to get on board.

That design of Marks is the best one I have seen, it has proper angled strengthening bars at the end of the tube to prevent sideways impact, (the ARB one does not), it hugs the rear of the body, and it just looks A1.

hi guys, slightly off topic but i am actually looking at going the other way (going from st-r chrome rear step to dx fill in panel) if you dx guys are interested in selling your fill in panels (the bit under the tub that your licence plate bolts to) can you send me a p.m. please? thanks guys!:cheers!:

Sorry maybe i should make myself more clear. Looking for a Rear "Sports" or "Ladder Rack" bar.

Not a rear step bar.

Back