Landcruiser Mountain Park - 26/27 March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
After the Senic Rim trip i am mustard to get out again.

The same dates aren't do-able as there is a Rally on at the park. So if the following weekend is good for eveyone I will see you all at the Landcruiser Mountain Park on the 26th and 27th of March

Will most likely be camping again if there are those who wish to come along and make a weekend of it.

Last edited:
I will almost definetly be camping as it is further than the scenic rim. But it will be worth the trip.

I would suggest that we all aim to get there at about lunch time on the Saturday, unless there are lads who plan to camp Friday of course.

Title fixed.

Could be up for this one, will let you know when it gets closer. The LCMP Frequent Driver Card is getting some use ha ha.

Im heading to Glendon 4by park mon-wed then I go back to work for friday-mon so I might chuck a few sickies and come along for the weekend as well :rock:

Just saw some vids on the 4WD Action site of LCMP, looks pretty battered after the floods, :sad: I was glad we didn't take the camper trailer to Scenic Rim on the weekend, it probably would not have made it,

i've got a 21st on the friday night. i'm was looking at the site map of landcruiser park and am thinking of camping up at Cowah falls.

I think it was the Gums we stayed at last time, hot showers etc, good flat camp sites, really nice. I'm going to ring LCMP to check what the tracks are like after the floods etc. I was just looking at the map and Old Hilux Hill is rated as Red Extreme, although Matt, Jason and myself made it up fairly easy last year. Telecom Hill is Yellow/Very Steep and I thought it was harder than Hilux Hill. ( I was a passenger going up Telecom).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back