Wheels sticking out side of guard

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

case84

Reaction score
fitted the flars the the og flars on the weekend sick of cleaning the mud of the inside of the back window:wash_truck:

Attachments

• 20022011.jpg
    20022011.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 300
thanksheaps i got then from arb they the bushwanger 65mm wide ones

This is something I need to do as I'm sick of the stone chips and sandblasting from my wider tires.

fitted the flars the the og flars on the weekend sick of cleaning the mud of the inside of the back window:wash_truck:

stop driving thru cow turds and your wheels wont be " STINKING" out side of guards,or use some air freshener...lol:rock:

In true ARB style there expensive.

Mothy has the same on his D22, bought his from Clark rubber I think.

Ill find out the price.

In true ARB style there expensive.

Mothy has the same on his D22, bought his from Clark rubber I think.

Ill find out the price.

i went to clark rubber to ask... theyve only got the 75mm ones, and it was about 29 bucks a metre!! fark that!!

i went to clark rubber to ask... theyve only got the 75mm ones, and it was about 29 bucks a metre!! fark that!!

Yes but it was said the boxed sets are 90 bucks each and you need 2 boxes, Where if you buy it by the meter you need just over a meter a corner, And as we found out at work when a idiot tears it off simple go and buy another meter not a box set

Thanks Krafty...........looks like a great option - so I have purchased a box.

Last edited:
Back