Nullarbor trip planning - any suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scuz66

Reaction score
Hi all,
Planning a trip from Perth across to Adelaide in April. We want to head down to Esperance then out through Cape Arid and basically along the coast as far as we can until we have to take the highway.
Any suggestions? Has anyone travelled that way recently?
Thanks.

Yeah check out a thread I did after my last trip. It doesn't cover Esperance but it covers Melbourne to Perth along Highway 1 to Norseman. Not sure what the title was but it probably had Nullabor in it, otherwise wait until October this year when I get back from the next trip :big_smile:

Hi Krafty,
Thanks. Yeah I read that one. Have noted down those fuel stops and where and where not to stop. Won't be making it all the way to Melbourne but heading down into Eyre Peninsula to Coffin Bay and Lincoln Nat Pk.
:cheers!:

My next trip is just Melbourne to Perth again, gotta go over and see the in laws once a year apparently and since one of them is getting married this year September it is. We don't deviate far off the main roads these days, we've down the south of WA and we've done Port Lincoln and Edithberg so we probably wont do them again for atleast a few years.

Latest posts

Back