no limit tuning power chip ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi , have been eyeing off those "chip it " performance chips on the net , while searching round on ebay i found a chip by a mob in germany .has anyone herd of these chips from no limit tuning ? i found them on ebay for around $150 . sounds a bit cheap and nasty but the figures they are boasting is reasonable, any thoughts or opinions ? just curious :cheers!:

Never heard of them but I'm willing to let you be a guinea pig and see if they work. There is no doubt differences between them and other chips on the market and someones bound to know those differences. I guess it all comes down to how much risk you want to take.

lol I was a guinea pig... I can't compare to anything else but for an ebay impulse mouse click they are good.
After messing with its settings I was able to get a nice power boost...even with the foot sitting as it used to in a 50 zone it felt like it pulled through the auto gear changes better and just wanted to go up.

Juice though it isn't so "up-minded"...it sucks that down fairly good unless you drop the program to one of the lowest!

Anyway I think I have an issue with my car that is enhanced when I put this chip on, so I need to look into that and decide if I will keep the chip in.

Send a best offer of $120 though, I got mine for $125 + shipping.

The guys that sell it are good too, they are ok with me sending it back at anytime once I've decided...they will only subtract $20 to rehouse it.

For the price, it's not a bad buy...which is why I guess they've sold so many.

I've just recently bought one, quite impressed with the power gains, particularly mid range power.

Uses a little more fuel if you have the right foot mashed everywhere but nothing over the top (mine is manual). I have mine set on 9 or 10 I think but I have a 3" turbo back system and figured it could do with some extra fuel.

Great bang for your buck!

I tried the cheap road first with the TDR Powerbox plus, yep made in Germany, BS,BS,BS, $500 each and both blew up.

I now run the chipit on both my D22 and Patrol. Chipit are a great product and a lot cheaper than DPChip and the others.

Ryan

hi , have been eyeing off those "chip it " performance chips on the net , while searching round on ebay i found a chip by a mob in germany .has anyone herd of these chips from no limit tuning ? i found them on ebay for around $150 . sounds a bit cheap and nasty but the figures they are boasting is reasonable, any thoughts or opinions ? just curious :cheers!:

Yes I have just recieved mine but beause mine is for a 2005 30Ld It doesn't just clip in. I installed one for my mate a month ago that does just clip in and all is great. I have sent 12 email bavk to germany but they don't reply.
Is there any one out there that has fitted a wired in VP44-deno. I would love some help thanks to all.

Guys, anyone that can help with the wiring or problems in wiring the VP44-denso chip as mine just keeps blowing the fuse. Maybe there is just a llittle something I'm not doing.
Thanks

I tried the cheap road first with the TDR Powerbox plus, yep made in Germany, BS,BS,BS, $500 each and both blew up.

I now run the chipit on both my D22 and Patrol. Chipit are a great product and a lot cheaper than DPChip and the others.

Yep I agree with BradM with the chipit chip mate in Australia and you only get what you pay for.

i have had 1 of these no limet chips in my 2.5 d22 for over a year yes on the highway is gives the car a lot of fuel and gets where you want it very easy i find it most benifit when doing 4wdriving like when on the sand i find that i am able to be in high range instead of low as i dont get that lag between gears and am able to maintain revs a lot better so i now only plug mine in when of the hard top im on setting 9 with egr blocking plate and snorkel and i recon for the price you cant go wrong why wast over $1000 when no mater what they say they all do about the same thing however i have herd that chipit changes boost or spool or something im sure someone here can tell

An excellent read that answers a LOT of questions can be found here, thanks to Northside 4x4.

The chips DO do vastly different things. You'll be surprised when you discover how the No-Limits chip works - it's clever, I'll give it that, but it doesn't actually improve efficiency of the engine. I would recommend against any over-fuelling chip if you're in an STX Auto with a DPF (2007-2010 models).

Have a read of that thread, it's a BIG read but it's full of valuable info.

any recommendation for a chip that overrides the factory speed limiter?

I currently have a RaceChip Pro. Truck seems faster, more fuel efficient, hits the limiter quicker... but kills the joy when you hit the speed limit. :(

No limit tuning

Hi guys, just received mine yesterday ZD30 no common rail. Problem! which wire at the pump do you use?they show 2 wires coming out of the pump in their .pdf, my pump has 4 wires wtf. Also do I wire into the ecu or just into the pedal wiring (white wire). I did email them re adjustment and they got back to me overnight so can't complain there. I have had probs. with them using normal email but you will get them every time using Ebay mail form their ads.

I just used the wire coming off the pedal man, I'd def stay away from the ecu. As for the pump, I only had two wires coming off mine. Are you sure you have the right ones? Will be in a loose fitting outer sheath and are a major pain in the arse to get to. You have to remove the pump wire harness to see the two wires.

I have swapped out a few cheaper chips from Europe. They are not tuned very high as they need to keep very very safe for non German (European) vehicles running different fuel than what we run as well.

We tune here so we know what the limits are of the Aussie specs vehicles

Thanks for the positive feedback again Brad

The reality of it is though that diesel in western Europe is of a far higher quality than that offered here...so not sure where the safe comments derives from ?

Latest posts

Back