gonna buy bash plates... advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
ok i've checked the search button but most of the info seems to be for d40. so TJM ($462)and brown davis ($404) are around same price but do they cover the same area? does it cover the sump where your drop the oil from. Anyone seen both? advice on which to go with? thanks...looking to order next day or so.

hmmm got a quote for $320+$45 postage now for the brown davis... i'm thinking this choice has got easy.

edit... seems from what i can see though the brown davis won't protect the transmission like the TJM will.

Ok so i might go TJM

all in favour say aye

Last edited:
i have a brown davis on my d22,
and it's really good and strong it has taken alot of hit's,
with the tjm one's there a 2 piece bash plate i believe,
one for the bash plate and one for the transmission.
the brown davis is a bash plate but it's a big one that protect's the diff engine sump and part of the transmission, i have photo's on the forum of mine.

thanks kick, i went with the TJM ones as i didn't know how far back the BD one went over the transmission. Came home from work early to fit em :D job done.

gonna need to cut a little out of them to work with my Outback ideas recovery points, had to remove as they overlap

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back