Bed Rail Caps (?)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideStep

Reaction score
DSCN1015.jpg

Only place that I can find them here in Aus is at SnakeRacing but they ask a price that would make a Nissan Dealer proud.

Overseas there are plenty but carry a $200+ shipping fee.

Has anyone got a set on their Navara?

Actually have a set still in their box from Nissan USA

Hey mate I recognized your Nav on Frontier forum. One of your threads was actually what pointed me to that courtesyparts place.

Anyway I gave up on these rail caps things.
Stuck with the hardlid for now.

What would you sell yours for btw?

I put an electric actuator on mine so I can open and close it when I want and when its down it cant open without driving it open

Plus it looks kool when I use the remote to open it lol

Sorry for reviving an old thread but has anybody successfully managed to get these from somewhere other than Snake Racing? Wouldn't mind some.

Aussie Frontier, don't spose you've still got your set in the boxes as per above?

Sorry for reviving an old thread but has anybody successfully managed to get these from somewhere other than Snake Racing? Wouldn't mind some.

Aussie Frontier, don't spose you've still got your set in the boxes as per above?

Hey guy there's no hope...
This is the only place I find them:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/nissan-bed-rail-caps-2005-2011-frontier-crew-cab-p-228518.html
Oh and a UK place also has them...but they both want over $200 in shipping.
Ridiculous!
I did get a set, not OEM. However it was with the purchase of a forladable cover from bakindustries.
AussieFrontier didn't respond to my question of whether he would sell them...
Not sure, maybe he's a collector of rare spares (in AU at least) lol

Did some digging at work today and I think we may have an account with snake racing, so I will try and get some through them.

If i can get them any cheaper I'll let you know.

Hey guy there's no hope...
This is the only place I find them:
http://www.courtesyparts.com/nissan-bed-rail-caps-2005-2011-frontier-crew-cab-p-228518.html
Oh and a UK place also has them...but they both want over $200 in shipping.
Ridiculous!
I did get a set, not OEM. However it was with the purchase of a forladable cover from bakindustries.
AussieFrontier didn't respond to my question of whether he would sell them...
Not sure, maybe he's a collector of rare spares (in AU at least) lol

Ah no not quite
Things got somewhat hectic round my place and to be perfectly honest I forgot all about them
Between battling with the ex wife and looking after pasrents its been a fun couple of years shall we say.
And it aint over yet unfortunately

Ah no not quite
Things got somewhat hectic round my place and to be perfectly honest I forgot all about them
Between battling with the ex wife and looking after pasrents its been a fun couple of years shall we say.
And it aint over yet unfortunately

Bugger eh, here's hoping things improve for you.

Latest posts

Back