bris to big red

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedro nissan

Reaction score
after many an eastern sea board trip, with plenty of sand and forest action, i finally come drwn to the engine room of our blessed country-desert
on the words of an ever inspiring bloke ...Neil, 28 year member of our local 4x4 club, im hoping to make birdsville/bigred my springboard to the rest of that red stuff.
winter is clearly the time to go and it appears there are two main routes, one that dives sth and then north from sa...cam's corner country and the other that drives west and modestly north (windorah way), my question is a simple one where is the least black top that doesnt require me to have: a) winch and lockers, b) a convoy of 4.2 patrols and c) a degree in nissan engineering ....all within 12 days.....surely im not dreaming!

Hey mate! Me and a friend of mine are planning to head there at the end of june on our first stop in a bit of an outback tour. Im sure you be more than welcome to join us for some of the journey!

Back