front diff and tfc leaking!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40todie4

Reaction score
hey guys yep another warrenty problem with my navara...

my friend went under neath my car to have a good look at it,
and he discovered that my drive shafts are leaking from the seals

ANNNNDDDDD my trasfer case is leaking in two different spots!!!!!!!!!!

im calling nissan on monday and blasting the manager of what a SH@T job they done when fixing my flywheel from warrenty!!!! im really getting over taking my car to nissan...

OH to top that my little icon on the cluster to tell me when 4low is flashing all the time when ever i drive... i dont think these guys are qualified mechanics over there...

What does it take to GET THROUGH to these damn dealerships that careless/substandard work will not be tolerated anymore??

I go to an independent mechanic, and hes great. Had my timing belt replaced last year, and I noticed an oil leak a couple of months later. Turned out to be the cam seal, and this was fixed after tearing half the bits of the front of the engine again to access it.

The $390.00 bill to do this was screwed up in front of me as Steve (Mechanic) said he should have replaced this back when timing belt was done, he will be wearing this cost.

Love to see Nissan be as generous and honest. I just don't go to them.

Hi!
Had same problem, bought 07/D40 over month, been under neath yesterday and found wet around front shaft propeller joint crankcase, but not too bad, because parking inside garage last few days and floor still clean no dot oil, bought oil seal from nissan cost $18.20
will change sometimes today.
Joe.
img3348mm.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back