D40 7" Lift from Thailand

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Looks the goods.
LIFT KITS NAVARA D40 - Detailed info for LIFT KITS NAVARA D40,NAVARA D40 LIFT KIT,LIFT KITS NAVARA D40,AEI-LK7-D40 on Alibaba.com

Just browsing around the sellers details and these guys are making some really tuff looking trucks.

Cant copy images because of Java but follow the above link to the D40 gear and click around or AUTO EXCLUSIVE INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD - Auto Accessories,Auto Parts

This has got to be the toughest looking triton ever....
SNOKLE L200 FENDER FLARE - Detailed info for SNOKLE L200 FENDER FLARE,L200 SNOKLE FENDER FLARE,SNOKLE L200 FENDER FLARE,AEI-SNK-B-TV on Alibaba.com

Rules are meant to be broken...
And where there's a will there's a way.
Get it engineered with the springs wound down and then enjoy happy mountain climbing afterwards.

Just found this on ClubFrontier
30854d1299001833-fabtech-lift-pics-photo.jpg

All done with Fabtech equipment

WOW they got some nice gear!

LIFT_KITS_NAVARA_D40.jpg

LIFT_KITS_NAVARA_D40.jpg

NAVARA_SIDE_STEP.jpg

The white one looks fit for duty in Afghanistan!

Looks good for the street, but usless ofroad. just look at that front crosmember begging to smashed & bent
Cheers

Hey guys, I'm completley new too all this, but is that really usless for off road driving, like [retty rough stuff?

Yeah thats what I gotta find out, because my dad has a new hilux and it goes anywhere, and since purchasing my navara Ive been told it's weak as piss haha.
Still love it but.
When I go out with him we do some pretty gnarly stuff and the navara gets through everything fine, sometimes surprisingly well, but I keep bottoming out on things.
I have been talking to suspension places, but anything over 2 inches cost an arm and a leg.
Is the calmini kit good for off roading?? I have searched on here for info on it, even rang Snake Racing. But haven't found wether or not it is only good for the lift and not half rugged Four Wheel Driving.

Cheers Andrew.

Also Im only a 20 year old kid so am completley clueless and the old boy knows nothing about Navs.

Someone else will probably have more info but you need to check what lift is legal in your state before you go to gung ho.

How ya goin andrew, I experienced the same problems as you. I got a 2" lift in my nav now and it makes a massive differnce. Allot of the things like errosion mounds and ruts I clear fine now its only when I try to clear large logs where I get hung up so I think next will be some 33's some spacers un the front as my front end sits a lil lower than the back with the ironman kit. If your young your probs not too worried about the legal side of things just dont go too crazy
Kyle

Hey onlock, when you talk about spacers and things thats what I really am not sure about, I'll have to do some more reading.
But the 2 inch is the easier way to go as I'm still an apprentice and all the costs of engineer certificates and so forth just completley out way what im capable of affording ha ha. Definate dreamer.
But cheers guys this forum is a massive help.

A good 2" lift is a great place to start and will help off road imensly. IF you need more, then save up and get it done properly (like snake), which is something i'm keen to do in the future. Particularly since MY wife decided she wants to start driving a bit whilst we're off road.

A good 2" lift is a great place to start and will help off road imensly.

Agreed! I'd just add:

• some good AT tyres or even better some MTs.
  • a set of full length bash plates
My experience is with just these three key mods you can go most places.

Just look at the poor job they do on the spindles. Now those are dodgy

I think ur better off going with a 2.5inch suspension lift and then a 5inch calmini lift or the 6inch fabtech lift.
The only thing i have found is that the 2.5 inch suspension lift r allowed here in WA, and so is the 5 inch calmini lift (i think). The Fabtech im not sure about. If you order from the states you can save about 2 or 3k in total :)

Some D22 drivers will tell you the brakes on the D40 wear out before you drive it off the showroom floor no matter what size tyres it has.

Latest posts

Back