VNOG tools

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
No I am not looking for nominations.......

Just starting a thread that may help one another.

I have available to those that require it;

Holesaws of all sizes ranging from 16mm to 132mm
Hand held electric power tools - grinder, drills, rattle gun, die grinder, heat gun.
Sockets and spanners and numerous hand tools.
Arc welder
Some speciality tools.
I have access to a Mig welder, tube bender and notcher.

So if you require anything that may assist you in any task then please use this thread to request specific items. If you have any items that you are willing to assist others with then please also post up what you are willing to "loan" to others.

I have most hand tools and full tool set,rattle guns and ratchets,compressor,mig and arc welders,grinders,drills,car stands.If anybody needs stuff done you can do it at my place because everybody knows loaning your tools is like loaning your mrs they come back f@#ked.

AS a side note to this tool thing,
I'm quite happy to help out if I'm home at the time that is,
if any of you traveller's from Vic or interstate come into some troubles when passing through my neck of the woods, namely from Seymour down to Beveridge and parts there of,
or,
if your in the Shepparton area give me a call also and I should be able to arrange some help from there.
Kinda like a RNACV.
A few have my mob no allready or if your planning a trip andwill be passing through the area, pm me prior your trip and I can supply some contact details.

:cheers!:

Northern suburbs Melbourne

Torque wrench
Axle stands
Car ramps
Engine stand
Engine hoist
Ute crane
Wirefeed arc welder (I dare not call it a "MIG")
Auto darkening helmet
Drill press
Variable speed electric drill
Angle grinder
Oil filter wrench
Compression gauges (diesel and petrol)
Air compressor
Rattle gun
Spray gun
Air powered cut-off wheel
Air drill
Air ratchet wrench
Tyre gauge filling gun
Plus the usual assortment of hand tools.

Last edited:
if your in the Shepparton area give me a call also and I should be able to arrange some help from there.

I'll wave to you on my way back through from Perth in September, just like I'm sure you waved as you went kind of past my place in January.

Western suburbs of melb.

Array of general hand tools
Arc welder
Power tools. Grinder, drill etc.

Same principle as scotty, your more than welcome to come around and ill give ya a hand.

just bought a set of 3/4 drive sockets with a sliding t-bar, ratchet and extensions for those big bastard nuts and bolts (hubs). any chance of getting this put up as a sticky???

No I am not looking for nominations.......

Pity ... we could have had a lot of fun playing with the Title and the Consequences ...

but then again, a few noses could get out of joint quickly if it got out of hand too.

Ok, here goes ...

small underpowered ARC welder - both types of helmets available
air compressor and variety of tools to use with it
large range of hand tools
large range of electric tools
trolley jack, high lift jack

other misc. stuff.

and some basic knowledge to use most of it.

i have a bearing puller kit if anyone needs a loan.. i also have a pickle fork to separate balljoints from knuckle joint.. but dont expect to reuse your balljoints afterwards..

G'day . I'm on the mid North Coast of NSW and have a sheet metal workshop. If any body needs some cutting, folding welding ect ,cheers Ken

Anyone got an oxy I could make use of for a few minutes?

not anymore, Gas rental prices are outrageous these days. Unless you use it often like a workshop I can't imagine many home garages have one these days.

Latest posts

Back