D22 2.5 Ltr Air filter replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsdave

Reaction score
Hi all
Was just wondering if there is available a reusable air filter suitable for the 2.5 ltr D22. Looks like Unifilter make one but was wondering if anyone else makes one. Had a look at K&N site but they don't appear to make one which is what I would have prefered.

Cheers Dave

There has not been a know air filter replacement till now. Product code is KNE2020 on website. Barrel filter to fit in standard Nissan d22 housing. So all those owners wanting ever lasting filters start purchasing. I'm purchasing mine off eBay tomoz.

Goodluck
Rusty

Thanks Rusty

You dont happen to know if it fits the new D22 2.5 ltr with the duel batteries do you? Or only the 3.o ltr models?

Cheers Dave

I have the 2.5l dual battery model. The airbox is still the same from 2002 onwards I think. Didn't get the chance to order mine today. To busy with work and stuff.

Cheers

Hi all.

I have been searching for after market standard Air filters and Also fuel filters for my 2011 D22 2.5 TD and have not come across one listing with Ryco or any equivalents. They are all listed up to D22 3.0 engine.

Are they the same filters as D22 3.0 or can I only buy spare filters for my 2011 model from Nissan???

Hi all.

I have been searching for after market standard Air filters and Also fuel filters for my 2011 D22 2.5 TD and have not come across one listing with Ryco or any equivalents. They are all listed up to D22 3.0 engine.

Are they the same filters as D22 3.0 or can I only buy spare filters for my 2011 model from Nissan???

There is a ryco equivalent for both air and fuel. I have both a paper ryco filter and fuel filter also by ryco in my car. I dont know part numbers though.

Goodluck
Rusty

Hi all.

Search for oil, fuel or air filters by application : Air Filters, Oil Filters and Fuel Filters :: Ryco Filters :: Automotive Filters Australia

Thanks for the feedback guys.

bods, I must have being doing somthing wrong on the Ryco site as I couldnt come across the part numbers, thanks for the link.

Latest posts

Back