What do you think of this ??? brand new towbar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy54

NF Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am still waiting to pick up my new Nissan Navara Dualcab D40 manual diesel engine from the dealer as it is still having modifications done.
I have taken some photos of the tow ball and tow bar but now wondering if they have fitted the correct one for this vechile as I wish to tow a caravan in the future.
I also noted as you will see in the photo some small amounts of rust...not good I am tempted to tell them to change it over what do you think?

Also noticed that had taken out the glove box for some reason? what would they be doing that for and how easy is it for me to check if something is not there that should be.

Last edited:
I agree with Dion what's wrong with the towbar.

Also what do you mean by "taken out the glove box"? Is there no glove box in the car or have they taken it out to do something (maybe the pollen filters) and not fitted it properly?

Towbar looks good as gold to me. Where you expecting different?

I have got a few towbars fitted over the years and no matter which brand you get they are all just sprayed with black in the factory where they are welded up, none of them ever have a car quality paint job and if you get another 10 of them chances are they will all have little rust spots here and there. In the scheme of things its no big deal, put a bit of lanolin on it if you are concerned.

Thats an interesting tray, whats your plans for it?

Latest posts

Back