Camping Checklist

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Handy little camping checklist from BCF.

Might help someone.

Attachments

• Camping%20Gear%20Checklist[1].pdf
    204.2 KB · Views: 265
no beers?

we went camping on straddie 2 weeks ago, and think have most of the things we need, but there are always 1 or 2 items i tell myself i must remember for next time, and don't remember till next time we arrive at a camp site (struggling now to remember what it was!)

no beers?

we went camping on straddie 2 weeks ago, and think have most of the things we need, but there are always 1 or 2 items i tell myself i must remember for next time, and don't remember till next time we arrive at a camp site (struggling now to remember what it was!)

If you have a mobile phone, write yourself an SMS with the details you need and save it as a draft, don't send it.

Of course, if you have something a little more powerful, you might be able to write entire notes on your phone, or maybe even have a voice memo recorder in it.

Voice memos are great. You record one, then when you next go camping your wife/gf/mate tells you to play the recording:

"*cough* ok I'll try this ... better bloody work ... NEXT TIME, DON'T FORGET THE DUNNY PAPER"

I couldave done with that last weekend, i left my bloody fuel for my fuel light sitting in my shed 400k"s away when i was at the beach lol

Latest posts

Back