Navman MY75tT

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silva_nav

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used or owns a Navman MY75T and how the 4wd track maps are on it?

Cheers.

What maps package is it, people may not have used the unit but many of the maps packages are the same across different units.

From what I know they come with "some" 4wd tracks on it as is, but I know you can get the oz Topo maps for them the same as the Garmin, I have them on my Garmin and they are great.

Ive got the 65t, and paid 20 bucks for the 4wd maps. You cant actually see them listed in the menu, but sure enough when you get off road they are there, and 99% of tracks show up. Very happy with mine so far.

If that's the case it's the same maps package most of us are running on different units I believe, I know I've got Hema 08, not sure if there is a newer version been released or not. It's capable depending on how deep you go but nothing beats local knowledge.

Yeah its Hema maps, I should have said that. As I said in the earlier post I am getting 99% of tracks. The trick is that you cant tell they are on there until you go. After paying and down loading I was expecting an icon, or something to indicate the mapping was downloaded. After some time on the help line I realised that they just sort of 'sync' with the road maps.

I have a MY75T with Hema maps standard. I have not really looked at the maps in detail yet. I went for the M75T because it has an AV input for a reversing camera (or other AV device). My 2011 D22 Dual Cab has crap visability with tinted windows on the cab and tinted windows on the ARB canopy so a reversing camera is essential. The MY75T switches automatically to AV when reverse is selected and then resumes whatever function it was doing without any incident when selected out of reverse. Total price for the MY75T and OACCDBCAM from WOW Sunshine Coast $492 plus $80 for fitting. I am really pleased with the outcome.

Hi everyone. I have just bought a Navara but the problem is there is no sat nav disc. The previous disc was scratched by the previous owner ! I believe that the disc is quite expensive but where can I get one or download one from. Please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I have a MY75T with Hema maps standard. I have not really looked at the maps in detail yet. I went for the M75T because it has an AV input for a reversing camera (or other AV device). My 2011 D22 Dual Cab has crap visability with tinted windows on the cab and tinted windows on the ARB canopy so a reversing camera is essential. The MY75T switches automatically to AV when reverse is selected and then resumes whatever function it was doing without any incident when selected out of reverse. Total price for the MY75T and OACCDBCAM from WOW Sunshine Coast $492 plus $80 for fitting. I am really pleased with the outcome.

Hello fellow forum members, my first post on this forum after being a looooong time member of LS1 forums. I have recently purchased a silver D40 ST-X diesal auto and am pretty happy with it bar the rear vision. I have been looking at all sorts of in-dash DVD/Sat Nav units but in reality I am pretty happy with the standard Nissan unit and bluetooth. As a result I started looking at the Navman MY75T with a reverse camera option.

ALANJ, how do you find the picture quality on the unit?

At the moment Dick Smith has a 20% off all Navman units until 4th July. This makes the MY75T a bargain at $300. I'm thinking of taking the plunge, just wanted some more feedback on the picture quality.

Cheers
Racketsports

Well I took the plunge and bought the MY75T about 6 months ago and fitted a reversing camera. All is good so far but am waiting to try out the 4wd maps to see how good they are.

Latest posts

Back