D22 tub security/storage ARB layby?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, first time poster here!

I have recently got myself an 09 D22 str and am looking at slowly building it up into a good camping/4x4 vehicle.

At the moment it only has a gitsham bar, factory snorkel plus outback ideas recovery points etc.

I was looking at getting a hard lid to keep the sports bars, but when doing some investigation and taking some measurements realised I would have s%^& all room under the hard lid for tall items.

Tossed up between trying to find a good sized box to go in the tub but still a bit iffy at water and corrosion + functionability.

Decided best route (and most expensive) is to go for a canopy. So car I'm thinking the ARB low height canopy, or that new sprint one if they have or are planning on having one to suit the D22.

Figured if I get the canopy then I can easily line the tub with some carpet and other storage compartments and knock up a false floor + drawers.

Seeing as it is a sunday and a public holiday Monday here in SA and cannot ring them, I am just wondering if anyone knows if ARB offer layby?

Regards,

Michael

That would probably be a store by store thing, I know my local bloke will let some people pay things off but it's not layby by definition because it's not available to everyone and doesn't have the same sort of terms and conditions.

Oh and welcome to the Forums

Latest posts

Back