Wiper Removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the wipers off their D40?
I have removed the cap and the retaining nut but the wipers wont budge .Trying to pull the cowling off and buggered if I can get the damm wipers to come off.
Anyone?

mayb a slight tape with a hammer and a punch on the threaded rod, could b just a little stuck over time

There was a thread about 18 months ago complaining about the replacement wiper blades in the 09, I remember pics but I don't remember whether there was any instructions on removal.

Not the blades I have already done that I mean the arms themselves where they bolt on.
I want to pull the plastic cowl off at the bottom of the windscreen to paint it but cant get it off without pulling the wiper arms off first

Oh Ok, doesn't the manual have it, it has just about every other nut and bolt shown and how to remove them.

the D22 ones are tappered and i had a hell of a time getting mine off. had to sort of lever it up and tap with a hammer at the same time.

the Obrien guy just popped mine off no hammer or tools.
think by vague memory grabbed them from half way up and rocked them off

Thanks so much for this post and the valuable advice, without it I wouldn't have had a clue how to remove wiper arm.
Amanda.

Back