New Maxxis Bighorn 764

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
hey fellas,

was just wondering whether anyone has been running or is running the new maxxis 764 tyres on there rigs? just wanting to know noise comparison to the old 762 and also how the handle on and offroad?

cheers
Rusty

mate has them on his d40 and reckons not much difference in road noise but thats comparing to his mate who has D22 with 762... tread design doesnt look much diff

I would also like to know about these. Tossing up between bighorn and kuhmo kl71 in 265/75/16. Virtually no muddies in 265/70/16 :(

My mate has the Kumho's on his landcruiser, he recons they are LOUD on the road.
Also he pointed out being directional makes them a pain in the arse when it comes to wheel rotations

I had the maxxis on my old d40 st and they where great, abit of road noise but it didn't bother me. My brother has general grabbers and the maxxis shit on them over grip in the mud and hills. I'd deffiantly buy them again. After all that tho his are A/T's

Back