Maps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patt

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some good maps of the lake dartmouth area with elevation lines?

Free would be Great but if I have to pay I'll pay. There mainly for looking for decent valleys and such where I may find some good sambar

Ask the DSE, I can't think of the other place in Melbourne we used to get them from but I know we once got a bucket load of printed maps from the DSE in and around the Dargo area when we first built the hunters cabin. That was a long time ago though, but they were the type of maps you are talking about.

DSE do have some maps of deer habitat on their website - or go to their office and speak to someone.

Aussie Diposals have topo maps - perhaps check them - they do vary from store to store depending on what is close by.

Also the maps Aido had for our High Plains trip had topo and great detail..........but I can't remember what they are called. I'll find out.

Have you logged on to Ozdeer.com or Deerhunter.com? You will get some good advice there.

Good luck.

Alright thank you for your help krafty and ridge I'll ring the local dse tomorrow might try those sights. I live in south west Vic so finding maps for that area is Pritty hit and miss

Last edited:
Also try Melbourne Map Centre, just off Warrigal Road before it hits the Monash....

^ that's the place, haven't used them for a while but they used to be the one to use.

i found a map explorer on the dse web site you can choose what to show and what not to, its rather handy as you can even get it to show clasified 4wd tracks and there difficulty

Forest Explorer Online

Latest posts

Back