Starting up a 4wd lifting and mechanic business

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
Hey guys me and my mate were looking at starting up a 4wd liftibg and mechanic business un perth wa. We would sell lift kits around australia and also installing them in pert wa also including servicing vehicles. We are firstly trying to figure out how many people are interested. If you are interested just let us know so we get an idea.

Adam

Seriously mate this is not the ideal place to garner interest in such a business because the responses you get from such a site could easily lead you into the wrong impression and give you a false sense of business success. I totally understand where you're coming from and why you're asking and I'm not knocking you for mentioning it but a forum like this should be about 5% of your research and business planning. I wish you all the best if you are headed down the path but with such a business the outlay does have the potential to be rather large so it pays to do your research properly and give it the best chance for success.

Thanks for that krafty, this was just something i did to see how many quick replys i would get. We will be doin a lot more research then this for the business

Hate to see a business fail just because of poor preparation, my first business didn't do as good as it could have because I didn't research well enough and it was a hard lesson but one that lead me into many other successful ventures so it some ways it was a good fail. Some business survive with very little intervention and or business know how but there aren't many that can so it pays to do everything you can at the beginning before things get out of control.

Over the years I've had several good business mentors who were able to offer advice and knowledge from years of their own experiences and these people were worth their weight in gold, yet asked for no payment. Now days I am part of the same group offering advice to people who request it to try and ensure their business isn't one of the 60 odd percent that fail each year. Good business advice is often hard to come by but if you find the right stuff it's well worth listening to.

Hi
What sort of suspension lift options will you be offering? Custom made or importing existing options? I dont mind putting my hand up for being amoungst your first customers! Any additions to Perths, 4wd mechanic industry is a step in the right direction.
All the best with your venture.

Will be importing. When we get it up and going i will be posting on here the name and all th info.

Here ya go

drink-lift.gif

was thinking bout getting the kit through zordo. let me know when your up and going i live sor but work in oz park so not far from wangara

Back