Dash light question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mac_factor

Reaction score
Ok i have a question a weird one.... I only noticed this morning when i turned the lights on that the dash light for the center console (ie, where the A/C is as well as the 4WD switch and the light for the ashtray) were not working. I checked the fuse box and was unable to ascertain where the fuse for it was. Guys any ideas for me
Thanks
macca

Try the fuse box on the passenger side up near the firewall.
It's under the bonnet.Could be in there.

Last time I drove a D40 I went looking for the tail light fuse.

After 30 mins of searching I finally found the fuse in that bloody fuse box.

Good to see Nissan labled it well.

Not only wet dreams, he proved why D22 drivers shouldn't be allowed in such superior vehicles when he couldn't find the fuse box.

Not only wet dreams, he proved why D22 drivers shouldn't be allowed in such superior vehicles when he couldn't find the fuse box.

lol Krafty.

I must admit though once you find the fuse box they certainly labeled the fuses well. If I remember correctly several fuses say something like "electrical components". Which on of the several relate to the indicators or such?

Good one nissan

That's Nissans way of ensuring that only those with the brains and imagination get the good ute, for the utes they sell to monkeys they label everything. "steering wheel", "seat" "door" the dealer then decides which notes to leave stuck on when they deliver it.

yay FIXED!!!!

Was the fuse in the "black box" which is awesome honestly why would you put the important fuses in there!!!

Last edited:
is was labeled as the tail lights there is a row of fuses in there it is like RH Head HB LH Head HB tail light RH low beam LH low beam

but now spotlights blow... after hitting a roo and trying to find that fuse with not much luck sorry to say !!!!

Thread dig and thank funk this forum is here once again.

Hooked up the mother in law horse float today & shorted out the tail lights.

After much fart arsing around looking in the manual and around the known locations for the bloody taillight fuse I found it after checking in here. As mentioned by others it's located in a completely unintuitive place which defied explanation. Amazingly ... this fuse "box" isn't mentioned ANYWHERE in the user manual.

So ... I took a small video to save other hapless buffaloes the anguish of looking for the worlds most stupidly located fuse.

Love my d40 but this is stupid engineering at its finest ...

http://static.photobucket.com/playe.../ad91/DaveHAT/20130721_152617_zps8d983609.mp4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back