Suspension lift result - Opinions needed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merchant

Reaction score
Hi all, got a medium duty Lovell/EFS suspension lift on the 2009 D40 auto diesel the other day. I'm very happy with the product and the end result. I was quoted a lift height of anywhere between 30 - 40mm. To my surprise, when i measured the change at home the front lifted 60mm and the rear 80mm.

I rang the supplier and he was just as surprised by the result but didn't have any problems with the lift.

I can't complain about the looks as the new bus it looks fantastic but i am a little concerned about such an increase in height. Does anyone have any problems or concerns with such a big lift? Will the rear lift have any impact on the transmission or brake lines.

Interested in your comments.

Images below:

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1807/img1957.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/856/img1960.jpg

Last edited:
it'll probally settle a little but you most likely still get higher then 30-40. maybe the weight of you canopy/roofrack/duel batteries etc was dropping your original springs but new ones handle it without any drop? i've noticed most poeple get more lift then they get told to expect....maybe they want us to be happy when surprised. looks good anyway. thats the important part.

You will definately need longer rear brake lines, and a wheel alignment to fix the camber. Anymore than 75mm on the front and you may start having coil bucket contact and to much angle on the C.Vs.

You will definitely need longer rear brake lines, and a wheel alignment to fix the camber. Anymore than 75mm on the front and you may start having coil bucket contact and to much angle on the C.Vs.

The wheel alignment is done and dusted without issues.....Where do you suggest i get the brake line extensions from and will i need to do something with the ABS sensor lines also???

I had my brake lines made by ABS brakes,$80 a pair. The abs cable is just pulled out of the upper grommit..

What size left did you get and did you get front and rear brakes lines?? Oh, what length are they??

I got 75mm front and 90mm rear, once I added all my aftermarket parts and settle in, I'm 60mm front, 75mm rear. You will only need rear hoses, I pulled one off and took it down to abs brakes, asked for new ones to be made 100mm longer. But I would recommend you just get them to make and fit them as it's a bitch to undo the hoses if you don't have a proper brake spanner. (I used vice grips and butchered the nuts!!)

Back