Video of Kumho A/T's compared to Insa turbo M/T's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGZ STR

Reaction score
Hey guys I remember i was asked to throw a vid up of my new insa's. So i threw together a few clips of me and my cousin doing a few tracks at Wombat.

I used to run Kumho Venture 265/70 on stock rims then I went to 265/75 R16 Insa Turbo Special Track on dynamic black steel rims with positive 20 offset. My cousin runs 235/65/R16 (I think?) maxxis bravo's A/T's

Also have the same track with my Kumho A/T's that I had to take 4 goes at because it was wet, they even stopped filming because they thought it might be recovery time haha.

anyway enjoy!! :rock::rock:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKGAjr8Bkz4[/YT]

Last edited:
hey mate, nice video of the comparison. what are the special tracks like on road? and also in the mud? just looking into tyres and rims still and im undecided on what to get. its either kings 16x8 +20 offset with maxxis bighorns 762-764 or with the insa turbo tyres.

cheers
Rusty

Hey Rusty, i had the Insa's on for 4 days. Drove in the wet and dry on the tarmac. I wouldn't want anyone to pull up abruptly in front of me on the highway but we are talking about a muddy so any muddy would be the same.

In the few muddy bits we went through at wombat they did really good, they are load as on the road as well. The first time i got to 60k's i stopped and made sure nothing was rubbing.

All in all well worth the $$

Went out to warburton last saturday and i was mighty impressed and the two guys i was with were blown away with the special tracks and pissed off with the mickey's and dick cepek's.

HAHA we went up i think it was somerset track and it was like the thick clay mud and very steep. The patrol with the cepek's was in front of me and as soon as it got steep he got stuck due to his tyres. Got the shovel out for a bit then he winched himself out and went another 1/4 the way up the hill.

The landcruiser behind me with the mickey ATZ's got stuck in the same spot and dug himself out and retreated down the hill.

The patrol went a little further and got stuck badly and had to winch himself all the way up the hill where we could do a u-turn and go back down.

once the patrol was on solid ground i walked down to the nav and powered all the way up, by that time there was no photo's or video taken as we were on the hill for close to three hours.

They were both pissed off how easy the nav went up and down haha, the patrol even had to winch downhill twice.

I'm waiting for some photo's and video and i'll post it up, couldn't be more happy with my special tracks!!

Latest posts

Back