VNOG Maitenance Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Looking at some time around June or July.
I need a show of hands of those that would be interested as I am looking to secure a workshop for an afternoon instead of being held in someones backyard.
Also while your here. Aside from general how to what would you like to see covered?

I'll come to kick your tyres, adjust the dash point of the fulcrum and check your Johnson rods.

VB-beer.jpg

There you go champ. If symptoms persist consult a doctor.

Last edited:
I reckon an hour listening to Scotty's tunes on repeat would make a major adjustment :sarcastic:
Bloody oath talk about poofter tunes......:devil:
I was waiting for " annnnnnndddddd IIIIIIIIEEIIIIIIIIII wwwooooouuldddddd alway Lurve youuuuuuuuuieeeeuuuuu"
That stereo needs a major lobotomy.
I have a fix for it
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVAQQujgSxQ[/YT]

Getting a bit off topic though... I am looking to arrange an afternoon in a workshop with a mechanic that can help us all so please give me an indication of who is interested amongst the maelstrom of bullshit that will ensue.

I'm keen, a wheel alignment machine & balancer would be awesome. I can give welding lessons for those that want to improve their stick welding.

PS:I can bring a proper welding mask, rather than a newpaper & sunnies.

Last edited:
Is this pick on me day.You can all come over and pull my auto out of this fuckin piece of shit as it is fucked.Once I have done this I have officially redone the the whole fucking conversion.That cock sucker in Newcastle is going to pay.

Is this pick on me day.You can all come over and pull my auto out of this fuckin piece of shit as it is fucked.Once I have done this I have officially redone the the whole fucking conversion.That cock sucker in Newcastle is going to pay.

I can give you a hand on Sunday.

Come here big fella :handkiss:
Busy this weekend but put the word out and I'm sure someone could give ya chop out with removing the tranny.

I'm going to burn the fuckin thing with that C@#T from Newy in it.F#@kin dog rat mother F@#Ker.He needs the Nav driven right up his fuckin arse,fuckin cock sucker.OK I'm calm now.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK no I'm fuckin not,what a C@#T of a f@#kin week.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a few scotches for ya Scotty, hope it will make you feel better.

What happened to the auto?? Did your tweaking of the engine push it to the limits? Speaking of #%#suckers in Newcastle, is that all sorted in your favour yet? I hope it is, you've been through more than enough.:cheers!:

I'm going to burn the fuckin thing with that C@#T from Newy in it.F#@kin dog rat mother F@#Ker.He needs the Nav driven right up his fuckin arse,fuckin cock sucker.OK I'm calm now.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK no I'm fuckin not,what a C@#T of a f@#kin week.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come over here mate and I'll share my bottle of Sambuca with ya!

Latest posts

Back